CMA COURSE IN COCHIN
The Association of Accountants and Financial Professionals in Business, the IMA, is dedicated to excellence within the management accounting profession. The Certified Management Accountant (CMA) designation was developed in 1972 to provide an objective measure of an individual’s knowledge and competence in the field of management accounting. Only the CMA program recognizes the unique proficiencies required for success in this challenging profession.
Orbit has a tie up with IMA and offers bundle discount on membership, entrance and exam fees.
About CMA (Certified Management Accountant) Course
The Certified Management Accountant credential is an advanced professional certification specifically designed to measure the accounting and financial management skills that drive business performance. The CMA course is tailor-made for accounting and finance professionals at all levels, whether you want to enhance your value to your current organization or expand your career potential. Earning the CMA will make you part of a network of over 78,000 credentialed peers worldwide. The Certified Management Accountant course has been designed to meet the evolving needs of business today and tomorrow. We look forward to helping you achieve excellence as a professional. Certification will confirm your proficiency in your chosen field and your dedication to personal and professional growth.
INQUIRED FOR A CMA COURSE
Becoming a CMA
Obtaining the CMA certification shows not only a high level of competence in management accounting, but also a Strong commitment to continuous improvement and high ethical standards. Many leading international companies consider the CMA certification as the ultimate mark of excellence. The CMA certification leads to faster career advancement. Salary surveys have shown that a certified professional will earn nearly $500,000 more than a non-certified professional over the course of a career.
As a leading training institute we work on developing and nurturing your talent for the CMA, to make you a very suitable and a sought after prospect for corporate standards or requirements. We understand what employers require from a management accounting role and hence our learning methodology is geared towards boosting your knowledge in all functions of management Planning, Organizing, Controlling, and Directing.
Top MNCs in India require advanced accounting professionals in long run and thus, CMA training helps you to fit their requirements. Check out your eligibility below and take the first step to your career.
ABOUT THE CMA CREDENTIAL
THE VALUE OF THE CMA TO ORGANIZATIONS
THOSE WHO BENEFIT FROM THE CMA CREDENTIAL:
- No other accounting or finance credential lends itself more directly to today's complex and changing business environment.
- You will confirm substantial knowledge of accounting, finance and important related fields and demonstrate the ability to integrate this information into the business decision process.
- You will distinguish yourself as a business professional that is committed to a strict code of ethics.
- You will demonstrate your commitment to both personal and professional development and lifelong learning.
Businesses around the world rely on CMAs for accounting, finance information management and most importantly, for the strategic planning and business solutions provided by these qualified Professionals. Companies who rely on CMAs include 3M, Boeing, DaimlerChrysler, DuPont, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, Milliken, Caterpillar and Procter & Gamble.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited College or University.
- If Bachelor's degree is not available or the experience, you can sit for the exams and fulfill the educational and experience requirements within 7 years.
Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI) IMA has an active Mutual Recognition Agreement with the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI).
Upon payment of the annual IMA membership fee and the one-time CMA entrance fee, ICAI's certified members may waive both parts of the CMA exam.
CMAs interested in obtaining the ICAI credential may waive the ICAI exam. ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants). ACCA's fully certified members are automatically recognized as having met the education requirement for entrance to the CMA program ACCA members must complete and pass both parts of the CMA Exam. CMAs are eligible for exemptions of 7 of the Fundamentals level examinations in the ACCA Qualification.
Exam Pass the exams.
- Two continuous years of professional experience in management accounting and / or financial management.
- This requirement may be completed prior to or within 7 years of passing the examination.
- Continuous part-time positions of 20 hours per week (at a rate of one year of experience for every two years of part-time employment)
- External Financial Reporting
- Planning, Budgeting and Forecasting
- Performance Measurement
- Cost Management
- Internal Controls
Part 2: Financial Decision Making
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Corporate Finance
- Decision Analysis
- Risk Management
- Investment Decisions
- Professional Ethics
- Each exam part will consist of 100 multiple choice questions and two 30-minute essay questions.
Part 1: Financial Planning, Performance and Control
(4 hours 100 multiple- choice questions and two 30-minute essay questions)
Part 2: Financial Decision making
(4 hours 100 multiple-choice questions and two 30-minute essay questions)
- 3 hours to complete the multiple choice section and 1 hour to complete the essays.
- Essays will be presented after you have completed the multiple choice section of the exam or after 3 hours, whichever comes first.
- Once you complete and exit the multiple choice section of the exam, you cannot go back. You must remain in the essay section to complete the exam.
The exams are offered at an extensive network of Prometric Testing Centers located throughout the WORLD .Exam centers are available according to local customs.
An up-to-date listing of all Prometric Testing Centers can be found at Prometric's website
Parts 1 and 2 will be given during the following three testing window periods:
- January and February
- May and June
- September and October
If you want to know what roles CMA's find themselves in, below is an indication:
- Staff Accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Budget Analyst
- Internal Auditor
- Finance Manager
- Vice President of Finance
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
The CMA is the leading and fastest growing accounting credential globally. Getting yourself certified now will only secure your place in the highly respected field.
Orbit's Live class experience includes 150 Hours of instructor led classes and quality material that is hard to match. The CMA Learning System Exam Review includes the following:
- Textbooks containing over 500 pages.
- Participant Guides
- Access to the Online Test Bank
For more information about our additional CMA packages, please call 91-20-2616 9533 / 1250 or email: email@example.com
2 Parts CMA Course Self Study (Inclusive of Study Material and IMA Fees)
Rs. 92,000 (Inclusive of Taxes) Professionals
Rs. 65,000 (Inclusive of Taxes) Students
2 Parts CMA Course Live Classes (Inclusive of Study Material and IMA Fees)
Rs. 135,000 (Inclusive of Taxes) Professionals
Rs. 111,000 (Inclusive of Taxes) Students
Membership Fees: Professionals: $ 245
Students: $ 39
CMA Entrance Fees: Professionals: $ 250
Students: $ 188
Examination Fees : Professionals : $ 415 per Part
Students : $ 311 per part
Candidates registering through Orbit Institutes will be entitled to discounts on the Membership and Entrance Fees.
Orbit Professional Bundle. $800 includes: Professional Membership, Processing Fee, CMA Entrance Fee and two Professional Exams (Part 1 and Part 2)
This is against the regular price of $ 1325
Orbit Student Bundle. $450 includes: Student Membership, CMA Entrance Fee and two Professional Exams (Part 1 and Part 2)
This is against the regular price of $ 849