The American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) offers the US CPA (Certified Public Accountant) qualification (AICPA). This is a highly qualified certification, and to obtain it, a candidate must meet all of the established educational and experience requirements. Naturally, getting a CPA is the ideal course of action if you want to be a person with comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles. The AICPA accredits CPAs as dependable financial consultants who can assist companies, people, and other organisations in achieving their financial objectives. Public accounting, business and industry, not-for-profit, government, and education are just a few of the industries where US CPA Courses in India are in high demand.
CPA Eligibility Requirements
Students must meet certain educational and professional experience requirements in order to be eligible for the US CPA Courses in India. For the CPA exam, the student must have a minimum of 120 credits, and the CPA licence requires roughly 150 credits, therefore the student must have completed a postgraduate degree, such as:
- Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Members of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants in India.
- Members of the Company Secretaries in India.
- Master of Commerce MBA
A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with an English-medium minimum aggregate is often required for CPA certification. There are 4 papers of the Uniform CPA test that you must pass in order to become a CPA. Candidates are eligible for the CPA certification if they receive 75% of the possible points.
CPA Course Certification
The candidate must pass all four of the Uniform CPA Examination components, which are Auditing (AUD), Business & Environment Concepts (BEC), Financial Accounting & Reporting (FAR), and Regulation (FAR), given by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) (REG).
The four parts of the CPA exam currently take roughly 14 hours to complete. The NTS, or Notice to Schedule, will be sent to you by NASBA once the exam fees have been paid. It’s a computer-based exam for this one. Once your exam application is accepted, you will receive your NTS and be able to schedule your exam with Prometric.
Since they had to take the tests solely in the US in the past, students had to pay additional costs for lodging and transport. But as of the most recent information from NASBA and AICPA, this is no longer the case. The CPA exam will now be held in India itself, which is truly fantastic news for all CPA candidates as they may save on a lot of expenditures in this way. The CPA exam will start being administered at test centres in India on January 1, 2021, according to the most recent information. On November 2, 2020, the candidates may also start using the scheduler.
US CPA Exam Pattern
There are four Exam sections, and each portion is divided into five testlets. Basically, these consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs), written communication activities, and simulations of tasks (TBS).
Depending on the particular segment chosen, a different amount of MCQs and TBSs are assessed. In the AUD, FAR, and REG sections, you will be given at least one research question (research-oriented TBS). You will need to research the topics in question in reliable literature and locate a suitable reference in order to finish them.
Best Coaching Institute for US CPA Course in India
Choosing the correct institute to train you and lead you through this path is very important when one decides to pursue a certification, especially one that is so highly valued—the US CPA. It is necessary to do your research and understand how any institute can support you through this. Orbit Institutes is undoubtedly one of the top schools for preparing CPA candidates to ace the test and reach their objectives. Orbit Institutes has taught numerous students all around India and assisted them in getting jobs with some of the top businesses, including the Big 4. You should be aware of the reasons Orbit Institutes is the top CPA training facility in India, therefore here they are:
- In a little more than ten years, Orbit Institutes has elevated to the status of preferred training provider for professionals and enterprises all over India.
- Their objective is to keep growing, innovating, and excelling in terms of specialists, training network, and locations when we opened in Pune. Currently, they operate in 12 places.
- Orbit promises a training approach that is distinct in its capacity to interest the learner, in addition to giving applicants the means to obtain respectable professional certificates and degrees that open doors both locally and internationally.
- Specific skills are taught and improved with the most recent knowledge available in the market through engaging, laser-focused courses.
- From our administrators to our trainers, every member of the Orbit team is completely committed to the success of every one of our applicants and regularly demonstrates a high level of skill in offering them guidance and assistance.
- In today’s business environment, training and certifications are essential regardless of the situation, and we boast an amazing roster of over 300 corporate clients, including companies like Eaton, Fidelity, Sunguard, Credit Swiss, and Avaya.
CPA Career Options
The CPA Course is the ultimate certification that offers you countless opportunities to demonstrate your accounting expertise. You can start a job in the following industries after completing your CPA course: accounting and auditing businesses, investment banks, research companies, hedge funds, commercial banks, private equity firms, mutual funds, merger and acquisition firms, etc.
- Insurance firms
- Credit agencies
- Central banks
- Asset management firms
A CPA has a lot of opportunities available to them, and this is a respected profession. Knowing everything about the course is obviously necessary if one wants to become a CPA, therefore I hope this post has assisted you in learning about the CPA course, eligibility requirements, career prospects, etc. Hope you get an insight of the most well-known and appreciated US CPA Institute of India so you can learn and get certified with the best for the most flourishing future over the future.